Everyone like to social share their daily activities on Facebook. There’re over 2 billion daily active users on Facebook. We have all seen people sharing videos in the comment section of Facebook posts. Many people want to download video from Facebook comment section. In this article, I’ll show you the right way so you can download as many videos as you want.
- BVD (Blob Video Downloader) chrome extension is a very useful extension tool to download videos. You can install it from Google Web Store.
- In the Google Chrome browser, log into your Facebook account.
- You will need to open the Facebook post where the video was commented on to download it.
- If you click on the Download button at the top of the video comment, you’ll be able to download it.
- Upon clicking the Download button, you will be redirected to a new window.
- It will take a few seconds for the video comment to save on your device.
How to Download Video from Facebook Comment (Mobile)
Follow the given steps to download the video on mobile:
- Click on your profile picture on Facebook after you log in.
- You can edit the push notifications by going to “Account Settings” > “Notifications” > Mobile Push > Edit. Choose “Receive all notifications” from the drop-down menu.
- You can download videos from anyone by clicking on their comments on the home page.
- The right corner should show three dots once you scroll down.
- You can then download the video by clicking on that.
- Your video will be downloaded.
How to Download Video From Facebook Comment (PC)
- If you want to download a video from Facebook, go to the page where it is available.
- Once the post you wish to download the video for has been highlighted, right-click on the post and then click the “SHARE” button.
- Save the file in a folder on your PC by using the “Save As” feature of your browser.
- Your video will start downloading.
Other Ways to Download Video From Facebook
- First of all, copy the link to the video that you want to download.
- Now, paste this link into the fbdown.net site.
- Lastly, press the download button on the right side.
- Your download will start in a while.
Downvids is a web-based tool for downloading Facebook videos. If you wish, you may download Facebook videos on your iPhone or Android handset with this app.
By pasting the video’s URL into the box, selecting the format and quality, and clicking Download, you will be able to view the video. Underneath will appear a new box. Just be aware of fake download links!
You can check out here for How to unsubscribe from Quora digest.